Enterprise Application Integration
In business today, Enterprise Application Integration is crucial. It increases internal knowledge and productivity by enabling users to share information rapidly. Application Integration automates business processes for reliable execution, resulting in increased customer satisfaction, and Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) provides a platform for sharing information and processes enterprise-wide.
Why pursue an Enterprise Application Integration effort?
- Distributes knowledge more efficiently
- Improves Customer Relationship Management (CRM) efforts
- Provides cleaner, more reliable and available data Improves operational efficiencies
To address these issues, many companies are pursuing business integration strategies such as connecting global supply chains, eliminating barriers to channel efficiency, increasing operational efficiency, linking Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems across the enterprise, and maximizing customer relationships.
Blueliner delivers the following application integration services:
- Enterprise Application Integration strategy and consulting
- Solution scoping
- Performing risk assessments
- Product evaluations & recommendations
- Refining application integration
- Determining the most appropriate technology solution
- Mapping the architectures
- Workflow, process modeling and interface design
- Performing efficient project management
- Post implementation support
Here are three reasons for using application integration tools over APIs:
- Evolving technology. Application integration tools are more efficient than APIs.
- Maintenance of the integration of the existing applications. It takes too long to maintain integration of application compared to using an EAI tool.
- Scalability of your corporate solution. When your company solution evolves, it’s too difficult to use API in comparing a EAI tool. A typical API merely allows to implement a full featured communication exchnange with a third party application or component. From other side a suite of EAI services performs event exchange, routing, connectivities, and business workflows implementation.
Contact us to learn more about our
enterprise application integration capabilities.