Did you know the average person has to see or hear about your product 7 times before they will buy from you? By using email marketing, you can send a series of messages to your email subscribers, while educating them about your products and services.
Email marketing is easily the most underrated and underutilized of the 7 PILLARS. The primary reasons are: a) spam makes us nervous about the rules; b) the lack of easy-to-use subscription management systems; c) poor tracking and customer behavior analysis tools; and d) lack of consistency and creativity in messaging.
Most clients lack an integrated CRM (Customer Relationship Management software), which impacts customer demographic data; therefore, this PILLAR is particularly important. Organizing email marketing strategy is likely to have the greatest and most immediately recognizable ROI of all the PILLARS.
A detailed level of targeting and campaign development for different customer and prospect segments and timing within the shopping process is entailed in email strategy. At least two new email campaigns per month are designed and implemented as part of Phase 1, including auto-notifications to prospective clients and interaction with the dealer community. Transmissions include integration of client blog into emails for select segments.
Our Email Marketing services include:
- List Management
- Services include data hygiene, multi-group segmentation, subscription/delivery option management and spam compliance. Higher readership emerges when customers are given options as to how often (weekly, monthly, or other) and which content they wish to receive (promotions vs. advice).
- HTML Email Design
- Applying A/B testing against various segments has proven the effectiveness of targeted, HTML emails. Blueliner conceives and, if necessary, creates email campaigns that garner high conversion rates from both existing and prospective customers.
- Secure Transmissions
- The transmission of spam-free, email campaigns is managed by Blueliner. Double opt-in procedures, if required by Client or the ISP, may be employed for both email and phone subscribers.
- Campaign Tracking
- Blueliner tracks average read, open, bounce, and conversion rates for client email promotions. These campaigns are broken down into market segment and user levels, and are cross-referenced with search engine, keyword and other marketing data. Tracking is the best tool available for the development of future email and content strategy for the client.
- Affiliate Marketing
- Blueliner facilitates the identification and recruitment of affiliate partnership opportunities, from national shopping websites to local media sites.
For a free consultation, contact an Email Marketing specialist today.