Facebook changed the way people use the internet to post and share information. Today one in every 14 people on Earth use the social networking website. Today, there are 12 million users in India, 6 million users in Brazil and these numbers are going to grow much faster in the near future. Facebook gained about 100 million new users since February of this year and now made half a billion users collectively.
Facts about Facebook:
- 50% of active users log on to Facebook in any given day
- Facebook has about 100 billion hits a day
- 50 billion photos on Facebook and more than 3 billion photos uploaded each month
- More than 3 million active pages on Facebook
- More than 70 translations options available on the site
- 1.5 million Local businesses have active pages on Facebook
- Every month, more than 70% of Facebook users engage with Platform applications
- 100 million active users are accessing Facebook through their mobile phones
So how do companies successfully use Facebook to market its products or services to large group of users? Facebook Optimization is the answer. Here are some key points that need to be followed on a Facebook Marketing Campaign includes: developing specific messages to target audience, paying appropriate attention to what is being discussed, and engaging in a good conversation. There are special tools that are specifically made for Facebook portal that help small businesses engage more and more deeply with the consumers and prospects. Facebook open graph tool help optimize your Facebook pages and with this tool, Facebook Optimization is now increasingly becoming the new SEO.