We’re so happy to see more and more of our clients take an interest in podcasting! We’ve always been big believers of online videos (we were producing online videos long before they became an internet phenomena), and using digital content to reach the eyes, hearts, and minds of customers and prospects.
Here are some more reasons to start podcasting:
- Reason 1: People want content in different formats. Thus, if you can offer your post as a podcast (audio or video), people may download it and listen to it on the move or while doing something else.
- Reason 2: The number of podcast listeners has grown substantially in 2008 (18%) compared to that of 2007 (13%) or 2006 (11%). To add to this, 3 out of 10 regular internet users downloaded a podcast in 2008. The report was published by Edison Media research.
- Reason 3: The podcast listeners are active social networkers. Thus, this is an opportunity to go viral with your business or issue in respective social networks (facebook, etc). To add to this, they spend more hours online than an average internet user.
- Reason 4: Podcasts add a personal touch to a website. Get creative with your online podcasts by placing a ‘Message from the CEO’ or having a few members of your executive team discuss various topics related to your industry, and/or initiatives going on with your company. Your prospects and consumers will feel more connected to your organization if they can put a face to the name.
- Podcast 5: Having a podcast show helps you to raise your company’s credibility instantly. If the content is good, your viewers will keep coming back for more. In this day and age, customer loyalty is key!
If you haven’t already, check out some of our latest podcasts on the homepage of our site. Arman Rousta, CEO of Blueliner, talks about Click Fraud like nobody’s business~!!